Life is: Loving God, loving others, travel, music, adventures, books, laughs, tea, animals, compassion.
Passionate about social justice, development, empowering youth & women, social enterprise & fair trade business.
Calvin College student studying International Development and Business-Marketing.
To live is Christ, to die is gain.
My freshman year of college has taught me this:
The journey is broken but it’s beautiful
We have to choose joy daily
The Lord is faithful. Always.
I spend all my money on traveling. It’s worth it.
It has been years and still just seeing a photo of you on Facebook ruins my day.
- has song about feminism
- has song about gay rights
- has song about consumerism
- has songs about drug abuse and alcoholism
- has song about white privilege
- in all of them, he speaks realistically about subject and includes his personal experience
- fucking song about thrift shopping gets popular
And this is why I was so confused that thrift shop got him famous. Like seriously people?
It’s that point in the semester where my roots are two inches long and I need a haircut, my tooth is chipped, i’m out of meds, all my clothes are dirty and FINALS ARE CONSUMING MY SOUL.