I shall only do one question meme. I haven’t ever done one before, so if they annoy you please please forgive and skip it. I shall list only ten, they are travel-related, and I would love to be asked them as well. If you are also a travel junkie, reblog if you’d like to be asked:
1. What is the most beautiful place you have travelled to?
2. Tell a travel nightmare story you have had (an actual event)
3. If you could Apparate right now to anywhere in the world for travel purposes (not to visit someone) where would it be?
4. Which countries have you travelled to/visited/lived in?
5. When I say ‘Travel’ the first word that comes into your head is…..
6. Tell a Happy Travel Memory story.
7. Recommend three travel blogs.
8. How old were you when you first travelled to another country?
9. Do you have a valid passport?
10. Which HP character is the most like yourself? Which is your favourite? Do you read or write HP fanfic and if so recommend one SORRY those are not travel questions. Just be proud I didn’t include the word ‘Rye’ in any of the above.
How silently, how silently The wondrous gift is given! So God imparts to human hearts The blessings of His heaven. No ear may hear His coming, But in this world of sin, Where meek souls will receive him still, The dear Christ enters in.
Hey, you commented on my YWAM post so I clicked on your blog. You said you're going to Australia in a month and that's where I want to go too for the music DTS and I'm also from Minnesota :) Just thought I'd share.
Awesome :) What base are you looking at in Australia?
I have definitely looked into it. The thing is that I live on the east coast... but working for World Vision or Compassion international is like, my ideal job.
Well think about it for sure! The majority of interns aren’t from Washington. They usually just come out for a few months and find temporary housing. World Vision also has offices in other cities around the country. WV’s D.C. office is pretty big and you could apply for an internship there?
you are a World Vision intern? That's so incredible. How is it?
Yeah! My last day is this friday though.
Interning at World Vision has been really awesome. I love the organization and am so impressed by the work they do. It has also been really great experience just learning what working for an organization is like and learning how to manage my time and work on a team. Also, World Vision’s US headquarters are close to Seattle and Seattle is an incredible city!
Are you interested in interning with WV? You totally should!
Ellie, I spent 20 minutes of mine and my friend Matt's life looking at your pictures on Facebook and describing how cool you are! Every time we'd see a picture of you in Minnesota (because in almost every profile picture you're in some cool place out of the country), we'd be like "OH MY GOSH! WAIT- SHE'S IN MINNESOTA!!" You are so cool and I think it is so great that you travel so much and you help people out everywhere you go.
Awhhhh Laura you just made my day! Haha thank you! Also, you should know I creep on you and Luke all the time because you guys are so freaking adorable. Seriously get married haha.